Monday, November 4, 2013

New challenge

In the time I haven't been making cards a lot of my favorite sites for challenges have closed. I'm really sad to see them go, but fortunately there's still a few good once out there. I love working sketches, but today I tried a technique challenge.

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.se/2013/11/cfc119.html

I've seen a lot of chalkboard cards lately, and I used the basics of that technique but with color.  So I embossed the wreath and then added the green background with q-tips and a fitting green color. To make it a bit more Christmasy I added liquid pearls berries. The sediment was stamped in gold-isch color and I added a bit of glitter with at glitter pen to get additional sparkling (which you can never have to much on a Christmas card in my opinion)


Sorry for the bad picture, I really need to find a good photo spot or buy a good lamp!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! The wreath is great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and I love your coloring technique!! Welcome back to challenges : ) So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete