Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Let it snow

Yesterday I got my new PTI stamps, and I just couldn't wait to use them. I had an idea in my head how I wanted to use the snow word die with a specific patterned paper, but after I had diecut the snow words and held the paper behind it wasn't coming out like I wanted it. So I went with another paper and I'm really happy with the outcome. (I know I'm a bit obsessed with snowflakes right now).

This is also my submission for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.


The snowflakes are from a local store, Snow die and "let it" stamp is from PTI. The snowflakes are stamped in Hero Arts Soft Pool and Versa Color 38 - Sky Blue. The patterned paper is from Imaginisces polar expressions series that I bought many years ago. And since its a Christmas card I had to ad some glitter!


You can see the glitter a little bit better on this picture. I have so many ideas with this stamp, I'm sure you're gonna see a lot of it on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karin :-) I love the stamped snowflakes and die cut SNOW ! love that die ! FABULOUS :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Karin! I love the pretty stamped snowflakes and the die cut "snow" sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete