Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back at the table

Time flies, and in the year that passed so much happened that I didn't make time for any card making. But as always when Christmas comes knocking I just have to make some Christmas cards. So now I'm trying to make time for it. I signed up for this years Christmas cards at onlinecardclasses and to get in the grove I started making some cards.

This Christmas card was a combination of the Clean and Simple sketch this week and a video I saw at Jennifer McGuires blog, my guru for distress inks. I just loved the sky she made on the first card, I had to try it my self.

The sketch:


And my card: 


I used Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce and Stormy Sky to create the background image. Its a bit more blue-ish in real life. Since its winter here in Sweden now, its a bit hard to find good lighting to take pictures. But I'm really happy with the way the card turned out, I can just feel the Christmas spirit coming over me!

1 comment: