Friday, July 20, 2012

Stretchin my stamps - class 2

I just finished watching day two. There are some really amazing ideas, and if you aren't a participant you should really sign up (you can do this even after the class is over, and you get access to all the materials).

Day two was about collage stamps, which I don't own any. But I but together my own collage stamp from Hero Arts "Stencil Art" stampset. I never really liked collage stamps before (I always find them messy and to much) but after seeing what I can do with them I soo wanna buy some!

On to my card. I created the background with different stamps put together (which I then clear embossed). I distressed colored the paper (using masking tape) and then stamped the text on top. To finish it of I added some white and gold liquid pearls and distressed the edges a bit. I'm really happy with the card, and I will probably make more collage stamps from my other stampsets.

(Sorry about the bad photo quality)


No comments:

Post a Comment