Thursday, July 19, 2012

Streching my stamps, class 1

I signed up for the "Stretch your stamp" class at online card classes. But I have been so busy with working in the garden, we put stone tiles on our patio, that I haven't had any time for scrapping. But finally yesterday I got started.

So I started at the beginning. Class 1, background stamps. And here is my take ( I did two)

I heat embossed the background in clear, also the flower on the white tab i clear embossed. I tried to keep it simple and only did two lines of the background stamp.

My other cards is layered background


I stamped the text first, then clear embossed the flower stamp (which is inverted). And then colored in the flowers and leafs with my distress inks. I'm really happy with the outcome! Because the text was still wet when i poured on the embossing power it also became embossed, and therefore it shines thru the painted flowers.

Now I'm on to the next class!

1 comment: