Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!

My second post for today is for the Paper Smooches challenge. I recently discovered that the host competitions on the blog, and I love sketch challenges! I also love their stamps, they're always so cute. But I discovered I only own 1 PS stamp, something I must fix soon!


The sketch this week was:


And My card:


I stamped the chevron stamp from PS in red, green and gold. Santa and the sediment is from Hero Arts. I added some glitter to Santa and a few pearls to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought the chevrons were patterned paper! Your stamping looks *so* good! The Santa is super cute (and beautifully colored). Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOW! That's not patterned paper!?!?! Amazing:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete