Sunday, November 17, 2013

HCW 2013 - Day 2 - Part 2

I went to my "local" craft store this weekend. I use the word local loosely since it was 1h drive away, which is very far here where I live. Anyways, I bought some dies and embossing folders and I just could not wait to get back to day 2 of the HCW.


So this is a copy of Jennifer's card. I just loved it so much and I wanted to try the technique. I ended up with some small pieces I didn't get why, and I lost one... fortunately I could cover that area up with the black center piece after. The letters spell out 'Merry Christmas' in Swedish.

I didn't just wanna be a copy cat, so I did one more inlay card. And I used my memory box ornament die.


I actually die cut patterned papers to fill the ornament, since I thought coloring wouldn't make it that interesting.  Since I didn't have any glitter paper I added lots of glitter with my pen instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment